ABF SUPER KRILL,SPIRULINA VEGGIE & KELP WAFER MIX,ABF212
THIS IS OUR NEW
ABF SUPER KRILL,SPIRULINA VEGGIE & KELP WAFER MIX
A 1/3 MIX OF EACH WAFER
ABF MINI KRILL WAFER
A wafer that is loaded with SHRIMP,KRILL & SQUID meat and also has spirulina.
Our new wafer is a fully balanced diet for meat eating plecos and large fish.
This is also excellent for feeding fry.
It will sink to the bottom and stay together allowing fry to nibble for hours.
The vitamin pack will keep your fish healthy as well.
Fish Meal, Wheat, Shrimp Meal, Dehulled Soybean Meal, Krill Meal, Corn Gluten Meal, Grain Distillers Dried Yeast, Squid Meal, Fish Protein Concentrate, Dried Earthworm Meal, Agae Meal-Dried (Spirulina), Soybean Oil, Soy Lechithin, L-Lysine, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), dl-Methionine, Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, dl-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E Supplement), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin 5 Phosphate, Niacin, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite complex (source of vitamin K Activity), Folic Acid, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Manganese Proteinate, Zinc Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Calcium Iodate, Iron Proteinate, Cobalt Proteinate, Calcium Carbonate, Sodium Selenite
Min. Protein 45.0%, Min. Crude Fat 7.5%, Max Crude Fiber 4.0%, Max Moisture 12.0%
PREMIUM VEGGIE WAFER WITH SPIRULINA
Wheat Flour, Fish Meal, Wheat Germ, Alfalfa Meal, Soy Meal,Spirulina
Mixture of Plants and Vegetables Including: Seaweed, Celery, Carrots, Squash,
Spinach and Broccoli, Dried Spirulina, Plankton, Shrimp & Krill Meal Mix.
Vitamin/Mineral supplements & Stabilized Vitamin "C", No Preservatives, Some Coloring
crude protein 30.0% min., crude fat 7.5% min., crude fiber 4.0% max.,
moisture 10.0% max., all natural ingredients, except for some artificial coloring. No preservatives
ABF KELP WAFERS
ABF Kelp Wafers are professionally developed to provide Plecostomus and other bottom-dwelling grazers with a healthy, balanced diet. They feature certified organic kelp (a premium-grade seaweed) as their main ingredient, making them a superior alternative to the popular "algae wafers" available on the market today. Easily digestible, sinking 14 mm wafers promote optimal nutrient absorption and help reduce the amount of waste in your aquarium.
- Antarctic Krill - Krill contains high quality protein, amino acids, vitamins, and minerals. It is also a natural source of carotenoids, which bring out the rich and vibrant colors of your fish. Contains a high concentration of Astaxanthin which is a powerful natural pigment and antioxidant.
- High Omega-3 Herring Meal - The highest grade fish meal, Herring Meal contains a higher concentration of DHA which promotes healthy development, growth, and coloration in fish. Freshly caught and frozen.
- Certified Organic Kelp - A type of marine seaweed, Kelp supplies approximately 60 minerals, 21 amino acids, and 12 vitamins. It also provides nitrogen, potassium, and micro-nutrients. Improves the overall health and activity of your fish.
- Spirulina - This 100% natural blue-green algae is packed with raw proteins and a wide range of vitamins and minerals to promote optimal health and improve immune function. It also contains beta-carotene and other natural pigments for color enhancement.
- Calcium Montmorillonite Clay - Contains 67 minerals including calcium, iron, magnesium, manganese, potassium, silica, and more. Also provides essential trace elements. Helps compensate for previous dietary deficiencies.
Kelp, Whole Antarctic Krill Meal, High Omega-3 (DHA) Herring Meal, Whole Sardine Meal, Wheat Flour, Spirulina, Garlic, Astaxanthin (Haematococcus Algae), Calcium Montmorillonite Clay, Vitamin A Acetate, L-Ascorby-2-Polyphospate (Source of Vitamin C), D-Activated Animal-Sterol (D3), DL Alphatocopherol (E), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Niacin, Pantothenic Acid, Thiamine, Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Biotin, Choline Chloride, Cobalt Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Selenium, Zinc.
Crude Protein (Min) : 33%
Crude Fat (Min): 4%
Crude Fiber (Max): 5%
Moisture (Max): 9%
Ash (Max): 12%
Overfeeding harms your fish and can cause decay and oxygen depletion
Overfeeding negatively affects your fish and
your overall aquatic biosystem.
Store in a cool, dry place away from direct light.
Temperature extremes, humidity extremes, air movement and light cause nutrients to lose strength over time.
Shelf life maintained for up to one year if properly stored
Vacuum sealed frozen storage extends shelf life.